There are many ways you can help us with our fundraising:
- Join Gilbert’s Potoroo Action Group! It is only $11 per year and the membership fees are essential to help us cover our operating expenses and meet our obligations as a not-for-profit community group so we can continue to do what we do to help Gilbert’s Potoroo.
- Sign up to participate or donate to support our daredevils in the QV1 abseil. More information on the
Urban Descent QV1 2020 page or you can sign up or donate via our My Cause page.
Note: Due to coronavirus related restrictions on gatherings of people, the abseil has been postponed until later in the year depending on circumstances. The fundraising page is however still open for donations.
- Undertake your own challenge through the Edge Pledge challenge based fundraiser. Make sure you choose Gilbert’s Potoroo as your animal to support! If you sign up for Edge Pledge challenges don’t forget to tell us what you are doing on social media or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org so we can promote your challenge and help you raise money. Edge Pledge challenges are a good opportunity to raise money in these difficult coronavirus times as you can choose challenges that you can do at home, even if you are self-isolating.
- Purchase our merchandise. Available merchandise and an order form can be found in the back of each newsletter.
- Donate via our donate button which can be found at the top right of all pages of this website. Regular annual or monthly donations are especially welcome to help us plan our activities but any donation of any amount, however small, is much appreciated.
- Attend one of our fundraising events such as last year’s Trivia and Truffles Quiz night in Perth. These will be advertised on social media and on this website.
Note: Due to coronavirus related restrictions on gatherings of people we do not have any fundraising events involving groups of people planned in the immediate future.
- Run your own event or fundraiser and donate the proceeds to Gilbert’s Potoroo Action Group either via our website donate button or directly as an electronic funds transfer. Bank details for donations can be found in the newsletters. In the last few years we have had several groups of school kids raise money with cake stalls, shoe shining and other ideas. What creative ideas can you come up with?
We are also always looking for opportunities to form partnerships with businesses and other organisations to help with our fundraising and awareness raising activities. Please contact us on email@example.com if you have any ideas you would like to discuss. Thank you for whatever support you can give us to help us help Gilbert’s Potoroo!