Kepa Kurl Community Conservation Forum
Bookings are open at https://www.trybooking.com/CGMGG.
The event is free but BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL for catering purposes!! If you are coming please book as soon as possible so that we can plan enough food for everyone.
What's on the Programme??
• Hear about what GPAG do to try and help DBCAsave Gilbert’s Potoroo & the projects thedynamic Tjaltjraak rangers are involved in
• Learn about carnivorous plants in the Kepa Kurl area & how to find & identify them
• Find out how volunteers can scan through camera images for Potoroos, other native species, cats & foxesto help DBCA with management
• View highlights of a seafloor & marine habitat mapping project, hear how marine microplastics severely affect seabirds &participate in a collaborative art project to raise awareness
• Discover how volunteering, art, film & photography can help peopleconnect with nature
And lots more…
COVID Management: Note that while masks are not mandatory, the WA Health Department advises that they should be worn in crowded indoor spaces and where physical distancing is not possible. We will have both masks and hand sanitiser available at the venue.
NOTE: Registrations for the forum close on March 23 at 12 noon.
Includes the Full Day Forum on Sat March 25 - 8:30 am to 3:30 pm with tea and coffee and catered morning and afternoon tea and lunch provided. Doors open for registration at 8:00 am. Event commences at 8:30 am.
Location: Esperance Civic Centre, Council Place, Esperance
Social Event at Lucky Bay Brewery
Registration for the social event at the Lucky Bay Brewery (5:00 pm - 8:00 pm) is to enable us to provide approximate numbers to the venue only. Food and drinks consumed at the venue will be at your own cost. If sufficient people require transport to the venue as indicated in your registration we will also consider providing a shuttle bus. The social gathering at the Lucky Bay Brewery will include more video highlights, networking and some local, culturally-inspired food tastings (buy your own dinner and drinks!).
Location: Lucky Bay Brewery, 63 Bandy Creek Road, Esperance (Bandy Creek)
Tickets: None required. Food and drink at the venue at your own cost. A shuttle bus may be provided if sufficient numbers require one.